This is one of my all time favorite spring salads: Strawberry Spinach Salad with Snap Peas and Goat Cheese. When the strawberries and spinach are perfectly in season, this salad gets even better! Serve it at a springtime brunch as a stunning side. It also makes a great lunch or dinner salad.
I always get excited when the Spring produce is in season. Seems like life is just a little more tasty.
This Strawberry Spinach Salad is easy to make and full of flavor and is on your table in under 10 minutes. Let's see what you need to make it.
What you need to make this Strawberry Spinach Salad
Sugar Snap Peas
Sunflower Seeds or chopped almonds
Balsamic Glaze (affiliate link) - can sub with regular balsamic vinegar, but the sweetness of the glaze makes this salad extra special.
Salt and Pepper
Fennel Pollen (affiliate link) - Optional, but amazing!
Recipes that go well with this salad:
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Snap Peas and Goat Cheese
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Peas slivered on the diagonal
- ½ Cup Fresh Strawberries sliced
- ¼ Cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1 ½ Tbsp Sunflower Seeds roasted and salted
- Sprinkle Fennel Pollen optional but amazing
- 1½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1½ Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash and dry produce. Slice strawberries and snap peas.
- In a large bowl combine: spinach, snap peas, strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, fennel pollen (if using), salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Toss to combine. Divide between plates. Top with more sunflower seeds if desired. Serve with love and enjoy!