A slightly tangy and sweet dressing that will dazzle ordinary salads. This Homemade Honey Poppyseed dressing is easy to make and ready to eat in under 5 minutes.
Ingredients You'll Need
Mayonnaise - I used low fat mayonnaise when creating this recipe, you can easily substitute full-fat mayonnaise if you prefer.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Step by Step: Honey Poppyseed Dressing
Combine all ingredients except poppyseeds in a medium size bowl.
Mix well to combine. TASTE and adjust seasoning as needed. Want it a little sweeter? - add a touch of honey.
Add poppyseeds and gently whisk together.
Store in an airtight container. That's all!
Tips + Tricks
*Careful not to over mix to prevent your dressing from turning gray.
*Will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Honey Poppyseed Dressing
- ¾ cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise Sub full fat mayo if you prefer
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Mustard Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½-1 tablespoon Poppyseeds *use ½ tablespoon for if you prefer less poppyseeds, I used 1 tbsp
- Add mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey, onion powder, mustard powder and salt in a medium size bowl.
- Whisk well to combine.
- Gently stir in poppyseed, being careful not to over mix. (Too much mixing can turn the dressing gray.)
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 1 week.